- 20 years of Income Tax Experience
- Enrolled to Practice before the Internal Revenue Service
- Able to represent taxpayers in all 50 states
- Experience with Non-Profit Implementation, 990 Tax Return Preparation.
- Expert in Small Business taxation and entity structure
- Specializing in S-Corporation implementation and regulations
- Experienced in dispute resolutions with the Internal Revenue Service
- Practiced in resolving outstanding payroll tax issues
- Former Payroll Specialist for the Detroit Tigers
- Retirement tax planning
- Expert on tax credits available including those related to the American Recovery and Reinvestment act of 2009
What is an Enrolled Agent?
An Enrolled Agent (EA) is a federally-authorized tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation and who is empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service for audits, collections, and appeals.